Thursday, November 20, 2008
talking
Why is it, that you can talk to some people about certain things and not others? I feel like I can talk to some people about my stupid fantasies or dreams or whatnot...and not other people. Maybe because I know some people won't judge me or make fun of me, not like my real friends do...but still. I think it's more of an understanding thing I guess...Might just be a stupi simple question.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have a friend that I feel like I can talk to about anything..I mean, anything. I'll ususally start a conversation with 'Ok, please don't think I'm crazy but..' or 'I know this sounds silly but..'. But, I know that she will never think I'm crazy or silly.
But I have other friends that I wouldn't share the same stuff with. I think it just depends on how close you feel to people.
Post a Comment