Friday, March 12, 2010

Stolen From "A Girl in the Real World"

Jinny put on her blog the other day about Three Things that she would change about herself, and it sounded like a fun time to reflect...

1. I wish I would be more consistent with my habits and goals. I tell myself all the time that I don't want to do this because it'll lead to X, Y, and Z. But I let myself slide which in turn hinders my overall goals. I'm working on it...

2. I wish I could be happier in the morning. I work very early in the morning and sometimes it's hard to muster up energy let alone a smile. I do smile sometimes, but often I find myself just staring into space and wishing I was still asleep, lol.

3. I wish I wasn't so awkward in large social situations. I'm good at holding my own, but if I walk into a place where I don't know anyone it's sometimes hard for me to get "into a room" if you know what I mean. If there's alcohol involved it's a bit easier, but still, crowded bars sometimes still intimidate me. Oh well. I don't hang around in enough bars or whatnot to really make a big deal out of it, but there it is anyway.

So that's all for now. School is going okay. There are some problems and some awesome things, but otherwise it's not going that bad. Life is hectic and moving very fast these days. Can't believe it's already almost my favorite holiday! St. Patty's Day! I'm heading to Austin to party on 6th with the broski and anyone else who wants to join :)

In other news...I went on a date the other day, er, week. It went really well :) We'll see what happens, life is rather cumbersome sometimes when it comes to this kinda stuff, so we'll see what happens.

Hasta amigos! PS: I'll be in Angelo this weekend, so you loyal blog followers hit me up in the SA, I will be sans car so come pick me up and we'll hang out! Peace!

No comments: