Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Countdown

The Graduation Countdown has officially begun!

38 days til Graduation :)

I'm starting to have slight panic attacks that I'm not getting as much stuff done as I usually need to get done at the end of each semester. One of my classes doesn't have a final paper, just a thematic syllabus. And the other one I haven't even thought about just because I don't like writing historiographies. Bah.

I'm getting apprehensive for what's going to come next. More anxieiting. Plus I'm also thinking about Christmas stuff and what I want to get everyone and who I was going to buy for this year and yada yada yada.

As for my Christmas list? I really only have one big one: For all of us to get jobs so we can move to Portland without any problems. Small stuff? It's not that big of a list, which I don't really know yet and I can't think of at the moment, so that's that. And I'm done for now. Lol.

No comments: